Traditional Caprese Salad
Fresh basil, garden tomatoes, and creamy mozzarella plus Basil EVOO--the best snack for any summer evening!
- 3 to 4 medium Heirloom tomatoes, sliced
- 1 (8-ounce) Ball fresh mozzarella, sliced or *Marinated mozzarella
- Fresh basil leaves
- Basil or Tuscan Herb Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for drizzling
- Flaky sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Arrange the tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil leaves on a platter.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
*Optional Marinated Mozzarella
- 1/3 cup Basil or any Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 to 1 Tbsp. Tuscan Herb Dipper Herb Mix
Combine above in a bowl and add mozzarella. Coat mozzarella. Allow to marinate for 30 minutes.