2 raw, skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1 tablespoon Koroneiko extra virgin olive oil
½ cup bite-sized broccoli ﬂorets
2 small fennel bulbs, thinly sliced
1 orange, segmented
6 cherry tomatoes, halved
1 avocado, sliced
Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons Blood Orange balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon Lime extra virgin olive oil
- Using a rolling pin, glass jar, or mallet, pound and ﬂatten the chicken breasts to an even thickness. Season all sides with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Once heated, sauté the chicken breasts until golden brown, about 1 minute each side. Reduce heat to low and cover for 10 minutes. Remove skillet from the heat and let chicken rest, covered, for an additional 10 minutes. Slice thinly.
- Meanwhile, bring a small pot of water to boil. Add the broccoli ﬂorets and cook until slightly softened, about 1 minute.
- Add the fennel, orange, cherry tomatoes, and avocado to a large salad bowl.
- Mix all of the dressing ingredients together. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken slices to the salad bowl. Drizzle dressing on top and gently toss all of the ingredients together.