Olive Oil Brownies With Cherry Dark Balsamic Vinegar
What a decadent treat! Everyone loves brownies, right? Add ice cream to make it your new favorite!
- 1/2 cup Blood Orange Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsps. Cherry Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 cup Granulated sugar
- 2 large Eggs
- 3/4 cup Dutch processed cocoa powder, sifted
- 1/2 cup All-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. Fine Sea Salt
- Cherry Dark Balsamic Vinegar for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 350. Line an 8-inch square baking tin with baking or parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, use a wooden spoon to combine olive oil with sugar. Add eggs and vinegar--stir until just blended.
- Sift cocoa powder, flour, salt, and baking powder into the mixture. Gently mix. Pour into prepared tin.
- Bake for approximately 20-35 minutes or until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean. Leave to cool slightly before removing from pan. They will firm up as they cool.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.