Curly Endive & Walnut Salad
I love Bitter Greens, but the vinegar really helps to tame the bitterness! So good for you 😍
- 4 cups, Curly Endive lettuce
- 1 Tomato, large, cut into wedges
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 Green onion, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Chianti Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup Greek Seasoning Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt & pepper
- Combine endive, tomato, and walnuts in large salad bowl.
- Mix green onion, vinegar, and mustard in small bowl.
- Slowly, whisk in oil.
- Season with salt and pepper, pour over dressing over salad and toss.
Modified recipe from the blog "Food.com"