Mediterranean Roasted Brussels Sprouts Salad
Yum! I love roasted crispy Brussels Sprouts--this is a great salad for any day of the week!
- 2 lb Brussels sprouts, well-cleaned, trimmed, and halved
- Greek Seasoning Extra Virgin Olive Oil (also Try Bacon EVOO, Garlic EVOO, Meyer Lemon EVOO)
- 6 oz. Spinach
- 4 oz. Baby arugula
- 2 Shallots, halved and thinly sliced
- Dried cranberries, large handful
- ½ cup Walnut halves, toasted
- Feta cheese, crumbled
Bourbon Lemon Vinaigrette
- ¼ cup Greek Seasoning Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Meyer Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Bourbon Infused Honey
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place Brussels sprouts in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle generously with extra virgin olive oil and season with salt. Toss to combine. Spread Brussels sprouts on a large baking sheet. Roast in heated oven for 25 to 30 minutes until crispy on the outside and tender on the inside (check half-way through and give the Brussels sprouts a quick stir so the other side has a chance to get some color.)
- While Brussels sprouts are roasting, add the spinach, arugula, shallots, cranberries, and walnuts to large mixing bowl. Once ready, add the roasted Brussels sprouts in.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinaigrette ingredients. Pour the vinaigrette on the salad. Toss to combine. Then add in crumbled feta and give it another gentle toss.
- Transfer the salad to a large serving platter. Add another sprinkle of feta, walnuts or cranberries if you like. Enjoy!
Recipe modified from "The Mediterranean Dish" Blog