Simple Devilish Deviled Eggs
Give your deviled eggs a little heat!
- 12 large Hard Boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Hot Pepper Bacon Jam
- 1 teaspoon Mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- Dash of Pepper
- Garnish with Chopped Bacon, Piri Piri Seasoning, and Chive
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise, carefully remove yolks.
- Mash yolks with mayonnaise and Hot Pepper Bacon Jam.
- Add mustard, salt, and pepper; stir well.
- Spoon yolk mixture into egg whites.
- Garnish each egg with chopped bacon, Piri Piri Seasoning, and chive and plate the eggs. Chill to let set.
Leave a comment