Balsamic glazed pork tenderloin is an easy recipe perfect for holidays. Quick cooking and naturally juicy, tenderloin is perfect for cooks of all skill levels.
- 4 1/2 pounds pork tenderloins, 2 packages with 2 tenderloins in each package
- 4 tablespoons O&B Traditional Balsamic Reduction vinegar
- 4 tablespoons O&B Rosemary extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 cloves garlic, cracked
- Coarse salt and black pepper
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary leaves stripped and finely chopped
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves stripped and finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Trim silver skin or connective tissue off tenderloins with a very sharp thin knife.
- Place tender loins on a nonstick cookie sheet with a rim. Coat tenderloins in a few tablespoons of balsamic vinegar, rubbing vinegar into meat. Drizzle tenderloins with extra-virgin olive oil, just enough to coat. Cut small slits into meat and disperse chunks of cracked garlic cloves into meat. Combine steak seasoning blend or coarse salt and pepper with rosemary and thyme and rub meat with blend. Roast in hot oven 20 minutes.
- Let meat rest, transfer to a carving board, slice and serve.
Modified from Rachel Ray Food Network Recipe