Asparagus seasoned with Blood Orange Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Smoky Citrus Salt, and drizzled with a vinegar and mustard dressing creates a gourmet appetizer or side dish.
- 1 bunch Asparagus
- 1 Tbsp Blood Orange Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Smoky Citrus Salt
- 1/2 lb very thinly sliced Prosciutto (or Bacon)
- 1/4 cup White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tsp Smoky Onion Mustard
- 1/4 cup Blood Orange Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Season asparagus with olive oil and salt. Bundle 3 pieces of asparagus together and tightly wrap with a slice of prosciutto. Arrange on a baking sheet.
- Bake until asparagus turns bright green and prosciutto crisps slightly, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing by whisking together the vinegar and mustard. While whisking, slowly drizzle in the olive oil. Add salt taste.
- Arrange the asparagus on a serving platter and drizzle with dressing.