Tuscan Creamy Chicken
Cooking for someone else is an expression of love. Chances are you're cooking for someone you love. Then this dish is perfect for you. All you need are a few ingredients and it's very simple. Share it with a friend.
- 1½ pounds Boneless skinless chicken breasts thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsps. Garlic (or Tuscan Herb) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Chicken broth
- 3 tsp. Tuscan Bread Dipper Herb Mix
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Fresh Spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup Sun-dried tomatoes
- In a large skillet add olive oil and cook the chicken on medium-high heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until brown on each side and no longer pink in center. Remove chicken and set aside on a plate.
- Add the heavy cream, chicken broth, herb mix, and parmesan cheese. Whisk over medium-high heat until it starts to thicken.
- Add the spinach and sundried tomatoes and let it simmer until the spinach starts to wilt. Add the chicken back to the pan for 5 minutes.
- Serve over pasta (try our Spaghetti). Enjoy for friends.