Garlic Mushroom With Lemon Tagliatelle
Garlic Mushroom with Lemon Tagliatelle is a simple pasta dish that makes for a flavorful Friday night dinner after a long work week! I used Portobella mushrooms in this recipe because they are easy to find and filling. Bring a little Italy to the dinner table any night!
Garlic🧄Mushroom🍄 With Lemon🍋 Tagliatelle
- 8 Ounces Lemon Tagliatelle Pasta
- 12 Ounces Sliced Mushrooms (I used Portobella)
- 3 Tbsp. Butter, Divided
- 2 Tbsp. Garlic & Butter Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Pepper
- ½ Cup Grated or Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Parsley or Arugula, chopped for garnish, Optional
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water according to package directions.
- When the pasta is finished cooking, reserve about ¼ cup of the pasta water, then drain the rest.
- While the pasta is cooking, melt two tablespoons of the butter and 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the sliced mushrooms and cook for 4-5 minutes until they have started to turn golden brown.
- Add the minced garlic to the pan along with the salt and pepper. Cook and stir constantly for one more minute.
- Turn the heat to low and add the remaining butter and olive oil, the pasta, reserved pasta water, and parmesan cheese.
- Toss with tongs to coat.
- Taste the pasta and season more to taste if necessary. Serve immediately.