The dressing for this salad is one of my favorites--simple and effortless!
The salad is wonderful for the main course or as a side salad dish. I serve mine with warm Italian bread! This is a quick dinner or lunch and can be easily modified to fit what you have on-hand.
- 6 cups Romaine or mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup Prosciutto, chopped or not
- 1/4 cup Olives, green or black
- 1/2 cup Roasted red peppers, coarsely chopped (jarred or homemade)
- 1/2 cup Artichoke hearts, marinated, drained
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella, chopped
- 4-6 small Pepperoncini peppers
- 1/4 cup Basil Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Garden Herb White Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine arrange ingredients on individual plates.
- Combine dressing and drizzle over salad.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Leave a comment