Your guests will never guess that this elegant appetizer is so simple to prepare. We suggest our Ginger Peach Chutney, but any of our chutneys work equally as well.
- 1-8 oz. wheel of brie cheese
- 1/4 cup Koroneiko extra virgin olive oil (or any other flavor)
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 jar Ginger Peach Chutney
- Melt the butter with olive oil in a heavy sauté pan.
- Prepare one bowl with beaten egg, in another add breadcrumbs.
- Roll the brie in the egg, covering completely.
- Next, roll the coated brie in the bread crumbs ensuring all the sides are generously coated.
- Heat butter/olive oil and transfer the brie to the sauté pan and lightly brown on one side over medium low heat.
- Transfer to serving plate and top with Ginger Peach Chutney. Serve with warm baguette or your favorite crackers.