An easy side dish or as a meal!
1 large bunch of broccoli (about 1 ¼pounds), florets removed and sliced into small, bite-sized pieces
⅓ cup roughly chopped sun-dried tomatoes*
- 1/4 cup chopped red or green pepper (optional)
¼ cup chopped red onion
¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- a few thinly sliced kalamata olives
¼ cup sliced almonds
- In a medium-sized serving bowl, toss together the broccoli, sun-dried tomatoes, shallot or red onion, feta or olives and almonds.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all of the dressing ingredients until emulsified. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss well.
- For best flavor, let the salad rest for 30 minutes before serving so the broccoli has a chance to marinate in the bold, lemony dressing. (It’s great right away, too, though!)