Greek Country Salad
- 1 pound ripe tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1 small green pepper, pith and seeds removed, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 5 oz feta cheese, cubed
- 12 kalamata olives
- 2 teaspoons of Greek Seasoning
- 4 Tablespoons Greek Seasoning Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Tablespoons Lemon Cucumber Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Mix oil, vinegar and Greek Seasoning together in a bowl.
- Add the first 4 ingredients to the oil and vinegar mixture.
- Arrange feta cheese and olives on top and serve.
Recipe from A Taste of Olive.
Leave a comment