Greek Panzanella Salad
Ina Garten of Barefoot Contessa prepared this salad recently. This is a great salad no matter what season of the year. It reminded me how much I wanted to make this recipe.
So here it is with some modifications:
- 1 1/2 cup Tomatoes, cherry, cut in half
- 1 whole Cucumber, cubed
- 1/2 Red Pepper, sliced
- 1/4 Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Kalamata Olives
- 1/3 cup Feta Cheese, cubed
- 1 cup Bread, cubed
- 1 Tbsp Greek Seasoning Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Greek Seasoning Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Lemon Cucumber White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 clove Garlic, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Coarse Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Fresh or Dried Oregano - dried
- Black Pepper
- Heat olive oil in the pan, add cubed bread, and cook until golden brown on all sides for about 5 minutes.
- Combine vegetables, add toasted bread, olives, and feta.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients in the mason jar and shake well.
- Pour dressing over the salad and toss gently.
Leave a comment