Pear, Pecan, and Kale Salad
We all know Kale is good for us. It's a powerful vegetable.
In just one cup of kale, your body receives a big dose of Vitamin K and A along with a punch of antioxidants.
This salad is flavorful, healthy, and so easy to throw together with kale, feta, pecans & grapes! Top it off with olive oil and your body will thank you!
- 4 cups Kale, massaged
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (for massaging Kale)
- 1/4 cup Pecans
- 1/4 cup Feta cheese crumbled
- 1/4 cup Grapes, sliced
- 1 Pear, sliced
- 1/4 cup Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Marc de Champagne Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 Tsp. fresh Thyme
- Kosher salt and pepper
- Remove the stems from the kale, and tear up with your hands into bite-size pieces. Place in a large bowl.
- Drizzle 1 Tbsp. of olive oil and massage kale for 3-5 minutes to soften.
- Arrange the pecans, feta cheese, grapes, and pears on top of the kale.
- To make the dressing, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, maple syrup, garlic, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the kale and toss well to combine.