Mango is a great way to take away the winter blues! Spicy, sweet, and tangy all from the combination of Chili Pepper EVOO and Mango Pulp Vinegar!
This is a great little salad to put over avocado, rice, or mixed greens.
- 1 tablespoon Mango Pulp Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Lime zest
- 1 teaspoon Chili Pepper (Peperoncino) EVOO
- 1-pound cooked shrimp
- 1 cup diced mango
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint (optional)
- Whisk vinegar, lime zest, and oil together in a bowl until dressing is smooth.
- Combine shrimp, mango, cucumber, and mint in a bowl; add dressing and toss to coat.