Grilled Steak With Chimichurri Sauce
You won't find any sad salads here! Add grilled steak to your salad for a delicious dinner. With our Chimichurri Sauce, you can make this in no time!
- 16 oz. Top sirloin steak
- Salad greens
- 1 English cucumber, sliced lengthwise and then vertical
- 1 Red onion, sliced thin
- 1 Large tomato, sliced into thin wedges
- Crispy shallots, to garnish
- 2 Cups Chimichurri Sauce, divided
- Marinate steak in 1 cup of Chimichurri Sauce for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Place steak on the grill and cook for 5-7 minutes per side for medium-rare, or longer for medium or medium-well.
- Assemble salads while steak is cooking as desired.
- Remove steak from grill and let rest for at least 5 minutes.
- Slice steak thinly against the grain and place on salads. Drizzle with Chimichurri sauce and garnish with crispy shallots.
Leave a comment