Arugula, Watermelon, Strawberry Salad With Lemon Strawberry Dressing
This is one of my favorite salads! I love how salty, sweet, and peppery it is. Make this salad next time you are hosting an outdoor gathering. Everyone will love it. It's like summer in a bowl!
- 4 cups Watermelon, cubed (about 1 inch cubes)
- 1 cup Strawberries, quartered.
- 3 Tbsps. Meyer Lemon Extra Virgin Olive Oil (or Basil or Lime EVOO)
- 1 Tbsp. Strawberry Pulp Vinegar
- Lemon zest (optional)
- 1/4 cup fresh Herbs --mint, oregano, basil leaves, parsley or dill, chopped (reserve a few whole leaves for garnish)
- 4 oz. Feta cheese (approximately)
- 3 cups fresh Arugula (about 4oz)
- freshly Ground black pepper
- kosher salt to taste
- In large bowl combine olive oil, vinegar, lemon zest, and herbs. Stir to combine.
- Add watermelon chunks and strawberries. Gently stir to coat.
- Add feta cheese, arugula, black pepper. Gently toss to combine all ingredients. Taste for seasoning and add salt if needed. Serve chilled.