- 2 slices of artisan bread
- 2-3 oz roast turkey
- 2-3 oz brie cheese
- 1/4 fresh apple, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1 tsp butter (or Butter Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- Tart Cherry Jam
- Spread butter (or drizzle olive oil) on one side of both bread slices and place one slice briefly on grill over medium-low heat, butter side down, to lightly toast.
- Remove bread from grill and place sliced turkey, apple and brie on unbuttered side then top with Blake Hill’s Cherry with Cardamom & Port Jam.
- Place other slice of bread, unbuttered side down, on top of sandwich then turn sandwich upside down and place back on grill.
- Briefly warm on grill until bottom slice becomes golden and cheese starts to melt. Remove, slice in half and Enjoy!
Recipe from Blake Hill Preserves