A great addition to salads, soups, and stuffing!
- 1 loaf of bread, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup Organic Spanish Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Italian herb seasoning (try Tuscan Herb Dipping Herb Mix or Italian Herb & Spices)
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine bread cubes, olive oil, Italian herb seasoning, salt and pepper. Toss in a large bowl or plastic bag until bread cubes are evenly coated in olive oil and seasoning.
- Spread bread cubes onto baking sheet and bake until golden brown (approx. 15-20 minutes), turning once halfway through so that both sides are cooked evenly.