Homemade Pesto with Basil EVOO
This is a such a wonderful sauce to make in the summer! Pesto always seems fancy and gourmet, but homemade pesto is very easy to make in your food processor or blender.
- 2 cups Basil leaves, packed
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup Pine nuts
- 1 cup Basil Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Add everything except olive oil into the blender and blend.
- While on low, slowly pour olive oil into the food processor. Makes 1 cup of delicious pesto.