Lemon Cucumber Gin & Tonic
Typically light and refreshing, gin and tonic (or G&T) is a classic and easy drink. It's a simple mixed drink that only requires two ingredients and a hint of lime, but we add our own twist with a dash of Lemon Cucumber White Balsamic Vinegar. Try it you'll like it!
- 2 ounces gin
- 4 to 6 ounces tonic water, to taste
- 1 tsp. Lemon Cucumber White Balsamic Vinegar
- Lime, Lemon, or Cucumber wedge, for garnish
- Rosemary Sprig for garnish (optional)
- Gather the ingredients.
- In a highball glass filled with ice cubes, pour the gin, top with tonic, then add vinegar.
- Gently stir to combine, but not so much so that you lose carbonation.
- Garnish with a wedge. Serve and enjoy.
Leave a comment