Fresh Pesto With Microgreens
It's easy to make and beautiful to look at, but full of delicious flavor thanks to the microgreens. You can mix it in fresh pasta, spread on pizza, or drizzle over grilled vegetables.
- 2 cups Arugula Microgreens ( recommend)
- 1 cup Basil Leaves
- 1 clove Garlic, crushed
- 1/2 Lemon squeezed
- 1/4 cup Pine nuts or walnuts
- 1/2 cup Basil Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt, pepper
- In a blender, add the microgreens, basil, garlic, lemon juice, and olive oil. Blend to a spreadable paste.
- Adjust flavors – add salt, pepper, olive oil and more lemon juice to reach the consistency and taste you desire.
- Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Other additions: 3 cup of parmesan
Leave a comment