Mango Habanero Grilled Shrimp For Tacos
This recipe only takes a few minutes on the grill!
It is a quick bite perfect for shrimp tacos.
- 1/4 cup diced habanero chile peppers.
- 1 medium mango
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 1 pound medium to large fresh shrimp, peeled and de-veined.
- 1 tablespoon Lemon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Mango Pulp Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Habanero Mango Chicken Rub
- 4-6 wooden skewers, soaked in water for at least 30 minutes
- Make sure your grill is clean and then oil the grill grates to prevent the shrimp from sticking.
- Preheat grill and prepare for medium high, 375 degree, heat.
- Thread 5-6 pieces of shrimp on each of the wooden skewers.
- Brush the shrimp with the olive oil, vinegar, and then sprinkle both sides of the shrimp with the Habanero Mango chicken Rub.
- Let the shrimp set in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes before grilling.
- In the meantime, combine all other ingredients in a bowl.
- Stir to mix all of the ingredients and set in the refrigerator.
- Place the shrimp over the indirect heat for 2-3 minutes per side until shrimp are slightly pink and opaque.
Serve with the salsa or in soft tacos!