Margarita Salad With Tequila Strawberry Lime Dressing
Why not include a bit of tequila in your vinaigrette for a little extra kick?!
I don't go through a bottle of tequila very quickly, so I'm always trying out new ways to use tequila. It's just not for margaritas anymore!
- 1/4 Cup Strawberry Pulp Vinegar
- 1- 1/2 Tbsp. Agave Nectar
- 1/2-1 Tbsp. Tequila
- 1/4 Cup Lime Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- 4-6 heaping Baby Spinach
- 1 Cup Diced Strawberries
- 1 Cup Diced Mangos
- 1 Avocado Diced
- 1/4 Red Onion, Slivered
- 3-4 Tablespoons Macadamias
- In a mason jar add the dressing ingredients. Close the lid tightly and give it a good shake. Taste and adjust seasonings to taste. Add more vinegar or agave if needed.
- In a bowl or serving platter place the baby spinach.
- Top the spinach with the diced strawberries, mangos, avocado, red onion, and nuts. Serve right away with the dressing.
Modified from the blog "Thyme & Love"