6 Ideas for Fun Bruschetta Toppings
Bruschetta is an Italian snack consisting of grilled bread rubbed with garlic and drizzled with olive oil and salt. Simple as that. After all, who doesn't like garlic on their bread?
Bruschetta, however, can be more than just tomato-topped bread. It can be transformed into so many interesting variations by adding different toppings.
Here are five fun toppings to inspire you and create delicious bruschetta bites!
- Fig With Pear & Honey Jam, Goat Cheese, and a slice of pear- Goat cheese is smooth and tangy, it’s the perfect base for many other toppings,
- Cream cheese and smoked salmon- just add few capers and fresh herbs!
- Tart Cherry with Cardamon and Port Jam, Brie, chopped pecans (or whatever), and drizzled with Cherry Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- Sautee Mushrooms and drizzled with Black Truffle, Garlic, and Butter EVOO- decadent, but delicious!
- Strawberry, cream cheese (or goat cheese), and drizzled with Silver Balsamic Vinegar
- Chopped tomatoes, mozzarella, Tuscan Bread Dipper Herb Mix, Basil EVOO, chopped basil and drizzled with the Traditional Balsamic Reduction Vinegar - a take on the caprese salad. If it works, don’t fix it.
Keep going! Too many combinations and not enough time!
Leave a comment