Mixed Green Salad With Smoked Salmon
I'm in love with this Smoked Salmon Salad! It's super easy to make, healthy and takes you just 5 minutes to prepare. Perfect for the spring!
- 3 Tbsp. Dill Lemon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Dill, chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 8 cups Mixed Salad or Spinach
- 6 ounces Smoked Salmon, thinly sliced, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch ribbons
- 1 medium English cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded, and thinly sliced
- 4 Radishes, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 Scallions, thinly sliced
- In a large bowl, whisk the olive oil, vinegar, and dill. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the greens, smoked salmon, cucumber, radishes and scallions to the bowl and toss well.
- Transfer the salad to plates and serve.
Modified recipe from Food & Wine