Olive Oil Pizza Dough
Pizza dough is the foundation and every great pizza begins with a great crust! This easy pizza dough recipe is great for beginners and produces a soft homemade pizza crust. And don't forget the olive oil!
- 3¼ cups All-Purpose Flour
- ¾ tsp Instant Yeast
- ¾ tsp Salt
- ¾ tsp Sugar
- 1½ cups Water
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Recommend Garlic EVOO, Basil EVOO, Tuscan Herb EVOO, Pesto EVOO
- Mix the flour, yeast, salt, and sugar in a bowl until well combined.
- Make a well in the middle and pour in the water and olive oil.
- Mix until a dough emerges. As always when making dough, add more liquid if dry and more flour if wet until you achieve the desired consistency.
- Let rise for an hour or until double in size. Punch down and cut into the appropriate sizes for the pizza you are making.
- Brush the spread out dough with extra virgin olive oil.
- Now it is ready for your sauce and toppings!