Mango Lime Marinade For Chicken, Salmon, Or Shrimp
Mango Lime Marinade is easy to throw together and mega flavorful! This delicious recipe starts with marinated chicken, fish, or shrimp-- then placed on a bed of rice and topped with our fruity mango salsa(find salsa recipe here). A citrusy marinade to brighten any winter meal!
- ¼ cup Lime Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Orange Juice
- 1 Tbsp. Lime Juice
- 1 Tbsp. Key Lime Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Jalapeno, diced
- ¼ cup of Rum (optional)
- ¼ cup Mango Pulp Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Cilantro, chopped
- Combine all ingredients for the marinade.
- Use for marinade on chicken, fish, shrimp, or salmon. Marinade at least 2 hours.
- Grill or bake until done.
- Baste occasionally with any reserved marinade.