Peach Mozzarella Salad
- 5 oz mixed greens, washed (can substitute romaine or arugula)
- 1-2 peaches, sliced
- 1 nectarine, sliced
- 1 plum, sliced
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella
- 1/2 cup almonds, chopped in half
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- Heat small saucepan over medium heat. Add almonds and sugar and let sugar melt and dissolve over almonds, stirring often. Once coated, remove from heat and place on waxed paper. Spread out so the almonds don't clump together.
- In a small bowl, mix olive oil, vinegar, honey, and salt to taste.
- On large platter or bowl, place greens, peaches, nectarine, plum, fresh mozzarella, and almonds. Sprinkle sea salt over fresh mozzarella (optional). Serve with honey vinaigrette.
Recipe adapted from Modern Honey