Summer Salad with Peach, Feta and Pecans
- Mixed spring greens, washed
- 2 peaches, sliced
- 2 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 2 Tbsp red onion, minced
- 4 Tbsp Basil Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Peach Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Fresh ground pepper
- Wash and dry the mixed spring greens and set aside.
- Slice peaches, dice feta and mince the red onion.
- Whisk together olive oil, white wine vinegar, honey and black pepper.
- Toss half the dressing over the mixed greens. Add all the rest of the ingredients to the mixed greens and toss with remaining dressing.
Recipe adapted from Green Valley Kitchen
Leave a comment