Summer Salad with Peach, Feta and Pecans
- Mixed spring greens, washed
- 2 peaches, sliced
- 2 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 2 Tbsp red onion, minced
- 4 Tbsp Basil Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Peach Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Fresh ground pepper
- Wash and dry the mixed spring greens and set aside.
- Slice peaches, dice feta and mince the red onion.
- Whisk together olive oil, white wine vinegar, honey and black pepper.
- Toss half the dressing over the mixed greens. Add all the rest of the ingredients to the mixed greens and toss with remaining dressing.
Recipe adapted from Green Valley Kitchen