Brussels Sprout & Apple Salad
This is one of our favorite recipes! Even though it’s made with so FEW ingredients, it’s so delicious--the bright lemon flavor, tart cranberries, and salty cheese are a simple, yet addictive combination.
- 3 tbsp. Meyer Lemon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp. Honey Ginger White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp. Honey (or our Lemon Ginger Honey)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 large Gala apple, cut into matchsticks
- 1 small Shallot, chopped
- 1/4 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/4 cup Pepitas, toasted ( or Pine Nuts)
- 1 oz. Pecorino cheese, shaved
- Whisk together oil, vinegar, and honey in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add Brussels sprouts, apple, shallot, dried cranberries, and hazelnuts; toss to combine.
- Fold in Pecorino.
Recipe Modified from the blog Love & Lemons