A delicious fall salad!
- 3 tbsp. Meyer Lemon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp. Honey Ginger White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp. pure honey (or our Lemon Ginger Honey)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 large Gala apple, cut into matchsticks
- 1 small shallot, chopped
- 1/4 c. toasted Hazelnuts ( or Almonds if Hazelnuts unavailable)
- 1 oz. Pecorino cheese, shaved
- Whisk together oil, vinegar, and honey in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add Brussels sprouts, apple, shallot, and hazelnuts; toss to combine. Fold in Pecorino.