Simple Shrimp & Avocado Arugula Salad
I could live off this salad! Its crazy good 😋😋😋😋
It's easy to make and is the perfect blend of flavors--sweet, savory, and spicy!
- 8 cups Baby arugula
- 1 pound Shrimp, medium to large, cooked, and shell removed
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- ¼ cup Red Onion, sliced
- 4 Tbsp. Pesto Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Meyer Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Lemon, cut into wedges
- Coarse sea salt and fresh cracked pepper, for taste
- Add arugula, shrimp, red onion, and avocado to a large bowl.
- Combine and whisk oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle salad with dressing. Toss lightly.
- Serve with lemon wedges on the side.