Cold spaghetti pasta salad is easy and perfect for your next brunch or pot luck! Simple!
- 1 pound Organic Spaghetti pasta dry
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- 2 cups grape tomatoes halved
- 2 zucchini diced
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Tuscan Herb Extra Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Milan Bread Dipping Herb Mix
- Cook pasta according to directions. Drain and cool to room temperature.
- In a jar with a lid, mix the olive oil, vinegar, and herb mix. Shake well and sit for 30 minutes.
- Toss all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place in the fridge to marinate for 1 hour.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve cold.