This simple marinade creates tender, flavorful pieces of chicken perfect for tacos or topping salads.
- 2-4 Chicken Breasts
- 1 tsp Smoky Citrus Salt
- 2 Tbsp Tex Mex Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Key Lime White Balsamic Vinegar
- Chopped Cilantro and sliced limes to garnish
- Place the chicken in a ziploc bag. Sprinkle with salt, Olive Oil, and vinegar. Seal the bag and massage to coat. Allow to rest 30 minutes to 1 hour at room temperature before cooking.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat. Place the chicken in the hot pan and sear each side until golden brown, about 3 minutes. Turn the heat down to medium-low, cover, and finish cooking until juices run clear, about 20 minutes.
- Transfer to a cutting board and allow to rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing and enjoying on salads, in tacos or burritos, or along with some roasted veggies.