Truffle Egg, Lettuce, & Tomato Sandwich
Here is my version of a BLT, but I skip the bacon to add the delicious flavor of truffle and a hard-boiled egg. With each bite you get that ideal combo of ingredients—truffle, sweet tomato, and rich egg.
2 slices Bread, toasted
1/2 cup Mayonnaise
2 thick tomato slices
- 1 Tbsp. Black Truffle, Garlic, Butter Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 Hard-boiled eggs, peeled, sliced crosswise
- Brush bread with olive oil and toast or grill.
- Mix olive oil and mayonnaise. Spread on both toasted bread slices.
- Top with a slice with tomato each bread slice and season generously with truffle salt.
- Arrange eggs over tomatoes. Top with lettuce, close sandwich, and cut in half before serving.