Tuscan Roasted Carrots
Carrots are the easiest side dish that you can prepare for dinner. And with Easter right around the corner, it seems quite fitting to share this recipe with you.
Bunnies…. carrots… it’s not a coincidence that easy Tuscan Roasted carrots make the Easter dinner cut.
- 2 lbs baby carrots (or sliced if using larger)
- 4-5 large cloves of garlic, peeled and left whole
- 1 Tbsp Tuscany Bread Dipping Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Meyer Lemon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 large lemon, cut into 4 slices
- 1/3 cup Traditional Italian Balsamic Reduction vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add 1 Tbsp Tuscany seasoning to ½ cup olive oil and set aside. Its best to let this rest for at least 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, toss carrots with garlic and olive oil mixture. Place ingredients in a roasting pan and put lemon slices on top and place in oven.
- Roast for 20 minutes, flip the carrots, and roast for 20 more minutes or until tender.
- Remove from heat and drizzle with the balsamic reduction vinegar.