Tuscan Roasted Carrots With Lemon
Yes, I am a carrot freak but carrots are also extremely nutritious, packed with many nutrients that you need on a daily basis.
The simplest side dish to prepare for dinner is carrots. This recipe is fast and simple. Great for winter or spring meals. Ideal for holidays as well.
- 2 lbs. baby carrots (or sliced if using larger)
- 4-5 large cloves of garlic, peeled and left whole
- 1 Tbsp. Tuscan Bread Dipper Herb Mix
- 1/2 cup Meyer Lemon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 large Lemon, cut into 4 slices
- 1/3 cup Traditional Balsamic Reduction Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add Tuscan seasoning to ½ cup olive oil and set aside. Its best to let this rest for at least 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, toss carrots with garlic and olive oil mixture. Place ingredients in a roasting pan and put lemon slices on top and place in oven.
- Roast for 20 minutes, flip the carrots, and roast for 20 more minutes or until tender.
- Remove from heat and drizzle with the balsamic reduction vinegar.
Leave a comment