Greek Wedge Salad
What a delicious salad! Making it was not only simple but also fun. This salad has become my new favorite.
- 5 oz. Feta Cheese
- 3 Tbsps. Heavy Cream
- 1/4 cup Greek Seasoning Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsps. Chives, minced
- 1 large Garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp. Dill, chopped
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 2 Tbsps. Marc De Champagne Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. Freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Sea salt
- 1 cup Kalamata olives
- 1 cup Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup Cucumbers, diced
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, cut into wedges
- 3 oz Feta, crumbled
- Pickled red onions
- Feta dressing
- Freshly ground pepper
- Mix all the ingredients in a small bowl until combined. Set aside.
- Place each lettuce wedge on a plate.
- Top with feta dressing, tomatoes, olives, additional feta, cucumbers, pickled onions and freshly ground pepper. Garnish with chives.
Recipe Modified from the Blog Modern Proper