Feta & Tomato Salad
- 3 tablespoons pistachios
- 1 pound mixed tomatoes, sliced
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1/8 cup Meyer Lemon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/8 cup White Balsamic
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley, plus leaves for serving
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
Preheat oven to 350°. Toast pistachios on a rimmed baking sheet, tossing once, until golden brown, 6–8 minutes. Let cool, then chop.
- Arrange tomatoes on a plate; season lightly with salt and pepper. Mix vinaigrette, ¼ cup parsley, and two-thirds of pistachios in a small bowl. Drizzle over tomatoes. Top with feta, parsley leaves, and remaining pistachios.
Recipe adapted from Bon Appetit