Fresh Tomato Sandwich With Basil Mayo
The simple tomato sandwich gets a boost with our Basil Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Tuscan Bread Dipper Herb mix--its certainly not boring but so easy to make. This sandwich is extra special when you add fresh summer 🍅 tomatoes!
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Basil Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. (or more) Tuscan Bread Dipper Herb Mix
- 1 Heirloom tomato, sliced
- 2 slices of bread, toasted
- Brush bread with olive oil and toast or grill.
- Mix together olive oil, herb mix, and mayonnaise. Spread onto each slice of bread.
- Place sliced tomatoes on one side of bread and cover with the other slice of bread. Cut in half and serve.