- 1 lb green beans
- 6 ripe tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp White Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 Tbsp chopped green onions
- 1 Tbsp chopped garlic
- 4 Tbsp Provencal Herb EVOO
- 4 Tbsp chopped basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Trim ends of green beans and leave them whole.
- Drop beans into saucepan with salted boiling water. Cook until crisp tender, about 3-5 minutes. Drain and let cool.
- Cut away the core of each tomato, and cut into wedges.
- In a salad bowl, add mustard, vinegar, onions, garlic, EVOO, salt and pepper and blend with a whisk. Add beans and tomatoes, toss well. Sprinkle with basil then serve!
Recipe adapted from NYTimes Cooking