Our Twist On The Classic French Vinaigrette
Introducing our yummier twist on the classic French Vinaigrette! It is served in the French style, drizzled over leafy greens and lightly tossed. Since this recipe does not contain garlic, it can be kept for up to two weeks.
- 1/4 cup shallots , finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Marc de Champagne Vinegar
- 4 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 cup Herbs Provence Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Black pepper
- Place ingredients in a jar and shake well until combined. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
- Let rest for 5 minutes before using, or keep up to 2 weeks.