Our Twist On The Classic Creamy Italian Salad Dressing
This is our take on a classic creamy Italian dressing. You can make it in minutes and it tastes wonderful. Or experiment and try our other oils and vinegars in this delicious dressing.
- 1/4 cup Meyer Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsps. Lemon juice (add this if using Marc de Champagne Vinegar or White Balsamic Vinegar)
- 1/3 cup Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Natural, high-quality mayonnaise
- 1/2 Tbsp. Tuscan Dipper Herb Mix
- 2 tsps. Honey (optional)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to a large mason jar and shake very well until combined. Store in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Shake well before serving.
- If the dressing is too thick, simply add water one teaspoon at a time to thin it out to the desired consistency.