Marc de Champagne Vinegar
Owners' favorite vinegar!
A light crisp vinegar with a Marc de Champagne taste, this vinegar has a golden color and fresh zesty flavor! It adds sophistication and style to any dish. The Marc de Champagne Vinegar is slowly aged in oak barrels and is a product of Germany.
- Drizzle on Shrimp, scallops, salads, or roasted vegetables.
- Wonderful for vinaigrettes and marinades.
- Excellent on grilled meats.
- Use as a glaze, on desserts, or in mixed drinks and shrubs.
- Drizzle on fruit such as strawberries.
Suggested Pairings- Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Tuscan Herb Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Meyer Lemon Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Butter Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and Blood Orange Extra Virgin Olive Oil---or any EVOO!
Recipes- Peach Caprese With Chopped Pistachios, Roasted Brussel Sprouts Salad, Sharie’s Potato Salad, Winter Citrus Salad, Winter Pear, Pecan, and Kale Salad