Our Version Of Bruschetta
Our Version of Bruschetta
- 2 to 3 medium ripe tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- Tuscan Herb Dipper Seasoning
- 4 Tbsp. Basil, Tuscan Herb or Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 4 slices Tuscan bread, or any other Rustic Italian loaf
- 1 clove garlic
- Flaky sea salt, for garnish
- Coarsely chopped basil leaves, for garnish
- Traditional Balsamic Reduction Vinegar, for drizzling
- Combine the chopped tomatoes, Tuscan Herb Dipper Mixture, and half of the olive oil in a bowl and toss. Marinate the tomatoes for about 10 minutes at room temperature.
- Toast the bread slices on a charcoal grill until golden-brown and lightly marked with grill lines. You can also toast them in an oven or toaster, or on a griddle or grill pan, if charcoal grilling is not possible.
- Gently rub the grilled slices of bread with the cut end of the raw garlic clove.
- Top each slice with the marinated tomatoes. Sprinkling with flaky sea salt and chopped fresh basil leaves.
- Finish with a drizzle of the remaining olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Serve immediately.