Peach, Nectarine, Blueberry Salad With Blueberry Lemon Vinaigrette
A wonderful fruity summer salad! Peaches, nectarines, and blueberries are a wonderful match with fresh mozzarella. An easy, healthy salad!
- 5 oz. Arugula or Mixed greens, washed
- 1-2 Peaches, sliced
- 1 Nectarine, sliced
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 8 oz. Fresh mozzarella
- 1/2 cup Almonds, chopped in half
- 1/3 cup Meyer Lemon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsps. Blueberry Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsps. Honey (or use our Lemon Ginger Honey)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- In a small bowl, mix olive oil, vinegar, honey, and salt to taste.
- On large platter or bowl, place greens, peaches, nectarine, blueberries, fresh mozzarella, and almonds. Sprinkle sea salt over fresh mozzarella (optional).
- Serve with vinaigrette.