Summer Peach Avocado Salad With Basil Peach Vinaigrette
This quick and easy healthy spinach salad is ideal for a side dish when grilling during the summer!
- 4-6 cups Spinach
- 2 large Peaches, sliced
- 1 Avocado, diced
- 1/2 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Goat cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup Sliced toasted almonds
- 3 Tbsps. Peach White Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 Tbsps. Basil Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the vinaigrette-balsamic, olive oil, minced garlic, Dijon and salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, add the spinach. Drizzle with desired about of balsamic vinaigrette and toss together to combine.
- Top salad with peach slices, diced avocado, red onion, goat cheese crumbles and toasted almonds. Toss very gently again.
- Serve immediately. Salad serves 4.
Recipe modified from the blog "Ambitious Kitchen"