Have you discovered the magic of salmon yet? I recently tried an incredible recipe that has made salmon my new go-to dish.
It's perfect for serving a large group at your Easter brunch and surprisingly easy to prepare.
The best part? You can make it ahead of time, giving you more time to relax and enjoy the festivities. Give it a try and see for yourself how amazing it is!
- 1 lb. Salmon filet
- 1 jar Capers, drained, rinsed, dried
- 3 Tbsps. Herbs de Provence Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 lb. green beans, trimmed
- 4- Eggs (soft boiled), sliced in half
- 6 cups spring greens
- 1/2 cup Kalamata Olives
- 1 cup Cherry or Grape tomatoes
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In a small bowl whisk the ingredients for the dressing, set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a small sauce pan over medium-high heat. When the oil is hot, fry the capers until they burst open about 1 minute. Drain on a paper towel lined plate. (Capers are optional, so skip this step if you are not using)
- Place the salmon (skin side down) on a parchment lined, rimmed baking sheet and slather it with 1/4 cup of dressing, set aside.
- Bring two small pots of water to a boil.
- Place the salmon in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Cook your eggs in one pot of boiling water for 6 minutes.
- Blanch your green beans in the second pot of boiling water until tender but still crunchy, about 3- 5 minutes.
- When the salmon is cooked (flakes when separated with a fork) build your salad.
- Place the mixed greens on a large platter, topped with the salmon, the fried capers, then around the salmon place the green beans, egg, olives and tomatoes. Serves 4 to 6. Enjoy!