Meyer Lemon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
This deliciously tart and citrusy extra virgin olive oil is the secret ingredient you never knew you needed. Plus, with a 5-star rating, you know it's the real deal.
Just imagine the taste sensation of a freshly squeezed lemon but in oil form. Trust us, your taste buds will thank you. So go ahead, give it a try, and elevate your cooking game to new heights.
- Excellent when combined with vinegar as a vinaigrette dressing on your salads.
- Drizzle on steamed and grilled vegetables (e.g. asparagus, zucchini, and green beans).
- Marinate fish, seafood, and chicken.
- Drizzle over flatbread with baby arugula, goat cheese, and fig.
- A perfect finishing oil over grilled fish, chicken, or veggies.
- Use in desserts such as cakes.
Suggested Pairings- Garden Herb White Balsamic Vinegar, Mango Pulp Vinegar, White Balsamic Vinegar, and Fig Dark Balsamic Vinegar
Recipes- Brussels Sprout & Apple Salad, Kale with Carrot Ginger Dressing, Feta & Tomato Salad, Tuscan Roasted Carrots with Lemon